- The lower-level, 3-car garage makes this design perfect for a sloped lot. A grand front porch forms a great first impression on this character-rich, Northwest craftsman house plan.
- The open-concept floor plan is what homeowner’s desire today, and the vaulted ceiling in the great room provides a feeling of spaciousness.
- The generously-sized kitchen features an oversized island and a butler’s pantry, which connects the formal dining room.
- The multi-use, main-level bedroom includes a full bath, and can be converted into a home business, study, or more.
- The master suite is situated on the second level, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and a claw tub in the attached bath. Three additional bedrooms reside across the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. The laundry room is centrally located for convenience.