- Clean lines and modern exterior materials merge to form this contemporary northwest house plan. The angled 3-car garage adds dimension to the exterior and includes a workshop the hobbyist is sure to enjoy.
- Double doors lead into a two-story foyer, with a quiet den, or office, just to the left. Ample windows on the back of the home allow natural light to flood the open-concept floor plan.
- The chef’s kitchen boasts a prep island and a large walk-in pantry, with a bar sink, that leads to the dining room. French doors off the breakfast nook grant access to the covered porch; a perfect space for grilling.
- The main-level master suite considers your future needs, and features a tray ceiling, private balcony, and 5-fixture bath with lavish amenities.
- A second master suite resides upstairs for added convenience, and includes a fireplace and 5-fixture bath. A bonus room and generously-sized recreation room lend flexibility to the second level.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the upstairs laundry room makes collecting clothes even easier.