- This contemporary house plan boldly stands three stories high, with oversized, modern windows allowing natural light to permeate the interior. A stone trim adds texture to the exterior.
- Steps lead to the formal entry on the main level, where the great room opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook. A covered wood deck extends the living space to the out-of-doors.
- The kitchen boasts an oversized island and the nearby spice kitchen includes a double-bowl sink, maximizing workspace for meal prep.
- The formal dining room attaches to a second living space, and a secluded den provides a private space to relax.
- Upstairs, the light and airy master suite includes a private balcony, along with a spacious en suite with a freestanding tub nestled into an alcove. Three additional family bedrooms also reside on this level.
- The lower level is where you’ll find the 4-car garage, as well as a sprawling recreation room that opens to a covered patio. A guest room on the lower level is ideal for family and friends, or a boomerang child.