- A blend of exterior materials and large, contemporary windows come together to form the front elevation of this Northwest house plan. The low-pitched, hip and valley roof lends a modern edge.
- Once inside, the foyer is flanked by a bedroom, ideal for guests, and a playroom, which helps contain toys to one location on the main floor.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and adjoining dining area, and the covered patio invites you to take in the fresh air. A massive, kitchen island houses the double-bowl sink, and a walk-in pantry is within reach for easy access.
- Upstairs, the master suite is secluded to provide additional privacy from the secondary bedrooms. The vaulted ceiling makes the room feel larger, and the lavish en suite includes a roomy walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are separated by a loft, or study, and the laundry room’s close proximity reduces time spent on the chore.