- Designed for a lot that slopes both front and back, this Contemporary house plan uses varying roof lines to create excitement.
- With its upside down layout, the home starts on the ground garage level where there’s a foyer and a bathroom.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the second floor which is the bedroom level.
- Here, a large rec room has sliding glass doors to a covered deck and a wet bar for easy entertaining.
- The top floor holds the main living area and the master suite.
- In the kitchen, you have a big island, a six burner cook top and a walk-in pantry.\