- A low-pitched, hip and valley roof rests atop this contemporary, Northwest house plan, complete with a forward-facing deck off the master suite. The 3-car, tandem garage attaches to the right side of the home.
- The great room protrudes from the front of the home with oversized windows allowing natural light to fill the interior. The open dining room offers a coffered ceiling for added elegance and the adjoining kitchen boasts a massive island with an eating bar.
- A spice kitchen increases workspace and leads to a walk-in pantry, while sliding doors provide access to a back patio, ideal for grilling or dining outdoors.
- A guest suite completes the main level and includes a full bath and private patio.
- Upstairs, a loft wraps around and overlooks the foyer below, while granting access to three secondary bedrooms and the master suite. The laundry room is centrally located for easy access.