- This contemporary house plan boldly rises from the ground and presents a lean-to and flat roof combo, as well as oversized windows to maximize access to natural light.
- The lower level features an optional in-law suite, or income property, with a private entrance, two bedrooms, home office, and recreation room with a kitchen; a total of 999 square feet.
- On the main level, discover a powder bath and coat closet near the entry, while French doors lead to a den, or home office. The heart of the home is completely open to one another, with retractable walls providing a seamless flow onto the covered deck.
- The massive prep island gives the homeowner ample workspace in the kitchen, and the adjacent pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- Upstairs, four sizable bedrooms can be found, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The laundry room resides across from a 4-fixture bath, which the three secondary bedrooms share.