- Warm tones, stone accents, and large modern windows adorn the facade of this contemporary house plan.
- French doors welcome guests into a two-story foyer with a custom, curved staircase providing a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering. A quiet den sits to the right of the foyer, and a dining room to the left.
- An open layout combines the family room, nook, and kitchen, while offering large windows for rearward views. A sizable prep island and walk-in pantry accommodates any size family or gathering.
- A butler’s pantry connects the kitchen to the formal dining room.
- The main-level master suite can be found behind french doors, and features a spacious bathroom with a soaking tub, separate shower, private toilet room, and large walk-in closet.
- A nearly identical, second master suite resides at the top of the stairs. The open hallway (bridge) leads to bedrooms 3 and 4, which share a 4-fixture bath.
- Homeowner’s with hobbies will delight in the workshop attached to the 2-car garage.