- The centrally located elevator helps you move easily between floors in this 5-bedroom Contemporary home plan. This design totals 5,471 square feet of living space.
- The main level consists of a leisure room near the foyer, as well as two bedroom suites, a laundry room, and access to the 3-car garage.
- The heart of the home resides upstairs to take advantage of the surrounding views. An oversized island includes a wraparound eating bar in the kitchen and a pocket door provides access to the pantry.
- The master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and coffee bar, while sitting across the hall from a laundry closet. A home office completes the second level.
- In the walkout basement, you will find a sizable rec room with a cozy fireplace and access to a covered patio. Bedrooms 4 and 5 share a Jack-and- Jill bathroom to round out the lower level.