- Oversized concrete panels add a modern appeal to the front facade of this one-level house plan which gives you just under 1,800 square feet of living space.
- The front-facing double garage is considerate of smaller lots and a coat closet and built-in bench is easily accessible from both the family and formal entries.
- The open living spaces line the right side of the home, complete with a vaulted ceiling to make the areas feel even larger.
- A prep island with a breakfast bar grounds the kitchen and a pantry closet resides nearby.
- Discover three bedrooms nestled around the laundry room, including the master suite that provides a door to the covered patio and 4-fixture bathroom with a dual-sink vanity.