- Windows surround the exterior of this Modern Northwest house plan to ensure a light and airy interior. Tall ceilings in the foyer offer a dramatic entrance filled with natural light.
- Entertaining is made easy with the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen’s island provides additional workspace and a nearby walk-in pantry maximizes storage space.
- Move through the sliding door, just off the great room, to find a covered balcony that wraps around and connects to the mudroom access point.
- Upstairs, discover 3 bedrooms, an office, and laundry room. The largest bedroom is reserved for the homeowner and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The 3-car garage can be found on the lower level, along with a bonus room with a kitchenette and full bath. The bonus room is factored into the total square footage.