- This 6 bed modern house plan gives you 6,146 square feet of heated living space spread across three living levels: the ground level, a second floor and a finished walkout basement. In addition, a 795 square foot rooftop deck gives you a great space to enjoy the views and entertain friends.
- A home office is located off the huge two-story foyer and gives you a great work-from-home space. In back, an open concept layout combines the two-story great room, dining room with outdoor access and kitchen with large island and walk-in pantry together.
- A flex room in back can be used as a bedroom or a den or even as a second home office and has its own bathroom.
- Four of the six bedrooms are located on the second floor – including the master suite – as well as a conveniently placed laundry room. A bridge has views to the great room and foyer.
- The sixth bedroom is in the lower level as is a media room, rec room, flex room and a wet bar.