- Rear-sloping lots work well for this Transitional, two-story home plan that presents thin, vertical siding and stone accents on the front facade.
- The main level consists of a formal dining room and office framing the foyer, a bedroom suite behind the double garage, and an open living space that extends onto a weather deck.
- An eating bar at the kitchen island invites you to enjoy casual meals or conversation and access to the walk-in pantry from the garage assists when unloading groceries.
- Four bedroom suites and a bonus room can be found upstairs, including the master suite with a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and sizable closet.
- The lower level will be utilized by all with its family room, kitchenette, flex space, and home gym with a steam room.