- A blend of modern siding materials combine with a low-pitched roof to create this Contemporary Northwest home plan.
- The main level checks all of the must-have boxes and then some; open-concept layout with tall ceiling, play room, den, spacious service areas, and a dry sauna.
- Entertaining is a breeze in this design. The sizable kitchen presents an eating bar at the island and a pair of sliding doors that lead to the perfect grilling deck.
- The master suite can be found upstairs, complete with a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms are dotted throughout the second level, as well as the laundry room.
- Tall picture windows line the leisure room upstairs; a flexible space for all to enjoy.