- Walls of glass and a big, open floor plan suit this stunning Contemporary house plan to a T.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this home has a finished lower level with a large home theater, a kitchenette and residential elevator.
- The spacious main floor uses interior columns instead of walls that block the views.
- Sliding glass doors off the huge great room open to a covered deck that faces front.
- In addition to the main kitchen, there is a second kitchen and large walk-in pantry that come in handy when entertaining.
- The main floor guest suite has a door to a patio and a private bathroom.
- On the top floor, the master suite also has a private covered deck.
- There’s even a meditation room or yoga studio in this unique home.