- The stone trim and accent wall compliment the natural stain on the vertical and horizontal siding, while oversized windows with minimal muntins and a low-pitched roof add a modern touch to this striking Northwest house plan.
- Guests can find a spot at the oversized island, or grab a seat in the adjoining dining room, complete with a coffered ceiling. The attached great room includes a cozy fireplace and large sliding doors open to an uncovered deck.
- The main level includes a den, which could serve as a guest bedroom, and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, a vaulted ceiling in the master suite provides a feeling of spaciousness, and the lavish en suite features a soaking tub and an oversized shower with two shower heads. The laundry room is centrally located on the second level for ease of use.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both include a full bath, and a large bonus room – included in the total living area – above the 3-car garage adds flexibility to the design.