- Stone and horizontal siding lie beneath a hip and valley roof on this two-story, Northwest house plan, while craftsman details on the front porch add to the immense curb appeal.
- A spacious foyer welcomes guests, and french doors to the right provide access to a quiet den, which could serve as a guest bedroom if needed.
- The light-filled great room features a warm fireplace, and oversized sliding doors invite you to enjoy the covered deck. The kitchen opens to the dining area and a large prep island maximizes workspace, while a pocket door hides a roomy walk-in pantry with additional counter space.
- Retreat to the second-level, master suite, complete with a private balcony, vaulted ceiling, and 5-fixture bath. The laundry room is centrally located reducing time spent collecting and distributing clothes.
- Bedroom 2 neighbors a full bath, and the third bedroom includes a full bath. A large bonus room provides a common space upstairs for all to enjoy.