- The bold appearance of this modern mountain home plan is softened by the welcoming front porch, while oversized windows encourage natural light to infiltrate the interior.
- A grand, two-story foyer greets guests upon entering, with a dining room to the left, and a den (or guest suite) to the right.
- The shared living space resides towards the back of the home, with tall ceilings above the great room offering a sense of spaciousness. A double-sided fireplace offers warmth to both the great room and adjacent covered patio.
- A generous island anchors the living space, and a nearby pocket door leads to the mudroom and walk-in pantry.
- A lofted leisure room rests at the top of the stairs. French doors lead to the master suite, complete with a lavish bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs; two share a 4-fixture bath, and one includes a full bath.