- Oversized windows on this modern, Northwest home provide an interior drenched in natural light. The thoughtful floor plan includes open-concept living, and a master suite separated from the secondary bedrooms for added privacy.
- Once inside, barn doors off the foyer reveal a home office, while the heart of the home is located straight ahead. Tall ceilings in the combined great room, eating nook, and kitchen allow the room to feel more spacious.
- The massive kitchen island provides ample workspace, and easy access to the covered deck encourages grilling and outdoor dining.
- The master suite resides behind the 4-car garage, and includes a 5-fixture bath and sizable walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A spacious recreation room greets you at the lower level, along with a fourth bedroom, which neighbors a full bath, and a quiet study.