- Large concrete panels adorn the front elevation on this Contemporary Northwest house plan.
- Inside, tall ceilings above the foyer continue into the family room. A fireplace framed by windows anchors the rear wall and can be enjoyed throughout the open living space.
- The island kitchen features a large range, sliding doors to the back yard, and adjacent pantry with cold storage.
- The covered patio includes a fireplace and neighbors a home office that can be utilized as an additional bedroom.
- Four bedrooms and a laundry room can be found upstairs, including the master suite with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.