- A motor court welcomes visitors in front of this 4-bed Contemporary Mid-Century Modern house plan that boasts over 5,100 square feet of living space.
- The central great room features a grand fireplace, tall ceilings, and oversized glass sliders that lead to a 21′ by 16′ covered patio. The adjoining kitchen includes a T-shaped island for casual dining, and the enormous pantry doubles storage space.
- Tucked near the mudroom that leads to the 4-car garage, discover a guest suite and home office to round out the main level.
- Upstairs, a catwalk leads to the master suite which includes a two-person shower in the 5-fixture bathroom and a roomy closet.
- Two family bedrooms reside down the hall, along with study, laundry, and bonus rooms (note, the bonus room is factored into the Total Living Area).
- A rooftop deck is accessible from the bonus room for additional outdoor living.